The following 6 vital business and leadership questions have continuously proven highly valuable:
Click to listen as podcast:
- Who are the few “ambassadors” ensuring the business thrives in the future?
- Who are the many driving the “basic results-creating machinery” in the business?
- And, who are the few but powerful individuals always undermining both the first and second group?
And after we have identified that:
- How do we lead, inspire and motivate the first two groups?
- How do we support and develop the corporation between the “ambassadors” and the “basic results-creating machinery”?
- And, how do we handle the powerful few but highly destructive individuals correctly?
The reality of leadership is rarely “a Disneyland-like experience”. We often find ourselves in businesses that employs a broad variety of humans whom do not react like “they are supposed to” according to common sense and the management philosophies of the ages. Therefore it’s a given circumstance that we as leaders must contain more than one people-strategy to ensure the desired business-results.
What to possess to find the answers?
- Finding and implementing relevant tools matching your business-needs as perfectly as possible starts by seeing the full picture. No, you and I don’t see the full picture by ourselves.
- Then simplifying it. This really means figuring out which few factors, out of many, that will affect the business most efficiently. Oversimplifying is not it.
- And at the same time – as secure as possible – bring the business to its goal(s). Often fast becomes the autocratic measurement scale.
So, see the full picture and convert it into a simple and easier to understand map. A map that show people the most secure road to the goal(s). That is it :-) if you have leadership-responsibilities.
There is a specific psychology and strategy behind finding the correct answers and if you are interested I can share them with you.
Have a wonderful weekend